Your career with Opportunities Workshop
Join our team supporting individuals to connect with the world of work.
Join our team delivering specialist recruitment and selection consultancy.
Join our team delivering world-class career development programmes.
Working life at Opportunities Workshop
Autonomy and flexibility included
We strong believe that the best decisions are made at the customer-facing heart of our business. Our job roles and working practices are designed to maximise your effectiveness on behalf of our customers.
Your continued professional development
Colleagues are strongly encouraged to continue their career journey by upgrading their skills and achieving new heights. We support achievement of professional qualifications that improve your ability to support our students.
Life in a small business
As a small company organised for simplicity, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. This means that:
- Please don't expect the same support and infrastructure you would in a large organisation. If something needs doing it's likely to be your responsibility to get it done.
- Everyone in our team is really important in terms of how our company is doing, we're not the right choice for someone who just comes in and does their job.
- You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organisation.
- You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organisation. How we are doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment.
- You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly.
- To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.
From experience we know that it takes more resourcefulness to work in a small business versus a larger one with its resources and established systems. We ask you to think about this and see if you are match with us.
Associate Delivery Partner Programme
Our Associate Delivery Partner programme is designed to give confidence to clients and associates about working together on coaching or training assignments.
Associate Delivery Partners demonstrate significant professional success in their chosen field plus a track record of enabling others, adding capacity and expertise to our bespoke project capabilities.
To find out more, set up an introductory conversation at a time that works with your schedule.