There are six lessons in our Microsoft Outlook course:
- Starting the Outlook 2016 program,
- The Outlook opening screen,
- Viewing messages in the inbox,
- Previewing message attachments,
- Changing how messages are viewed
- Viewing the calendar,
- Using the folder pane, people and tasks.
- Creating and formatting messages,
- Personalising messages,
- Attaching items to a message,
- Creating and adding signatures,
- Sending, replying and forwarding messages,
- Saving attachments, search and flagging messages.
- Viewing and editing an existing contact,
- Creating new contacts,
- Different views and deleting contacts,
- Sharing and printing contact details,
- Creating a contact group.
- Using the calendar,
- Creating, amending and deleting appointments,
- Meeting requests,
- Scheduling appointments, meeting and events,
- Planning, searching and cancelling meetings.
- Creating tasks,
- Assigning a task, deleting tasks and recurring tasks,
- Printing and viewing tasks.
- Creating folders to manage your email messages,
- Using the rules wizard to manage your email messages,
- Restoring deleted items, permanently deleting items,
- How Outlook data files work,
- Importing a contacts file into Outlook data,
- Exporting an Outlook data file
Flexible self-paced study. Suited to learners who want complete control over their learning and will confidently use the learning resources to achieve their goals.
+ live Q&A coaching from 8am to 8pm daily
+ access to our local training centres for in-centre study
+ participation in our career coaching programmes
+ myPitman online learning resources
+ downloadable reference guides
+ participation in our student community and social learning groups
+ validation tests
Category IT Essentials